Export Documentation Officer
Brisbane Client Services Department
The role encompasses the drafting and execution of export shipping documentation to a high standard. It requires technical understanding of lab testing parameters, ability to prioritise and manage workflow effectively under time constraints and consolidate data for document execution.
This is a great opportunity for a person with agri-commodity, shipping or testing, freight forwarding documentation or export administration experience who shares our values.
Competencies and experience
- Background in agri, shipping documentation, letter of credits highly regarded
- Ability to interpret technical information within export shipping documents
- Strong administrative experience, MS Office Suite
- Effective communication skills and an eye for detail
If you think that this role suits you, please apply by hitting this link.
• Must be eligible to work permanently in Australia
• No phone calls will be taken